Monday, September 15, 2008

Only 2 - 0

I'm not drinking the Packers kool aid just yet.  It's only 2-0, and it was the Vikings (0-2) and Lions (0-2).  Although I didn't expect Aaron Rodgers to play this well.  This week will be a good test though.  Dallas on national tv on Sunday night.  So far he's given no indications he can't handle the pressure, which is partially what worries me.  

I thought I'd be watching the two best teams in the nfc last night, but it turns out the best team is still the Giants, and the second might just be the Pack.  Both the Eagles and the Cowboys defenses were run up and down against all night.  Still it's only week 2, so what do we really know so far?
We know the Rams, Lions, Bengals, Chiefs and any other 0-2  teams haven't really shown up yet.  We know that Wade Phillips hasn't won a playoff game as a head coach, and Tony Romo hasn't won a playoff game as a starter yet.   
The Giants won the Super Bowl, and the Patriots are mortal again.  

Congrats to Big Z for his no hitter on Sunday night.  I know that made tons of Bears fans a lot happier on Monday.  That and the Sox sweep.  



No comments: